Developper Documentation

Apr 27, 2009 at 5:36 PM
Hi,

EUSS seems to be a great ORM. I have heavily used lots of them and i can say that EUSS can be the best. I would like to understand (and why not make some suggestions) to the code but with no architecture schema and developper documentation, it is difficult to follow the code. Moreover, i do not succeed to compile it (InterfaceMetadata not found error, and some others), nor the branches 2.0 (and no tags exists).

I would like to implement/use a distributed 2nd level cache that will use some others great software (Indexus SharedCache or Velocity or Memcached) but i really do not know where to start (and how to compile the code).

Can you help me ?

Regards
Apr 28, 2009 at 8:36 AM
For my first question :  i see some documentation into the subdirectory Common Project. Some are in french and i can read it. First of all, i will read it;

I still have compilation errors

I think use the RemotingEngine with a DistributedCacheEngine (that i will inherit from CacheEngine)  with a PersistentEngine (SQL).

Have you a more recent sources (or another SVN) that i can work with.

Regards
Coordinator
Apr 28, 2009 at 9:49 AM
Edited Apr 28, 2009 at 9:49 AM
Hello,

I've checked the repository, and the 2.0 version is compiling correctly. There is one compilation error in the unit test project for the version 3.5 I will correct today.

the most recent sources are on https://svn.evaluant.com:8443/svn/euss.

Regards